Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
- 800 solved problems.
- Outline format supplies a concise guide to the standard college course in microeconomics Clear, concise explanations of all Microeconomics concepts.
- Complements and supplements the major microeconomics textbooks Appropriate for the following courses: Principles of Microeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Introduction to Economics, Microeconomic Theory.
- Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know.
- Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores! Schaum’s Outlines-Problem Solved.
Schaum’s Outline of Microeconomics by Dominick Salvatore, 4th edition – McGraw-Hill (2006)
The ideal review for your microeconomics course. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.